How can I fix the program does not respond to an error in Windows 10?
If your application is not responding in Windows 10, which can be a big problem. Speaking about the problem of applications, here are some common issues that users reported:
Microsoft Windows application is not responding. This program can respond again if you wait – This message can sometimes appear as soon as your PC boots. However, you might be able to fix it by simply removing the problematic applications or to update Windows.
Spotify desktop application does not respond, Google Chrome, a browser – This problem can affect virtually any application on your PC. If you have this problem with certain applications, reinstall them and check if solving that problem.
1. Check your antivirus
According to its users, sometimes you might get the message Application not responding because your antivirus. As you know, the antivirus tool can sometimes interfere with your system and cause certain issues to arise.
- To fix this problem, it is advisable to disable certain antivirus features and check if it works.
- If the problem persists, you can try disabling your antivirus completely. In the worst case scenario, you may have to completely remove the antivirus you to solve this problem.
- Even if you remove your antivirus, Windows 10 will enable Windows Defender and protect you from online threats.
- However, that does not happen with all antivirus tools, because the people on in the market has learned to blend 24/7 protection with minimal system disruption, and Mone better than Bitdefender Antivirus Plus.
- This includes an active firewall, email scanner, a password manager, a site more ad blocker.
Of course, all of this can be easily turned off temporarily with just one click of a button, and then switched back just as easily.
2. Install the software
If it is a special program that often does not respond, consider reinstalling the software. Reinstall a copy of a program will ensure that the latest version.
In addition, the software update will also be in default and may have some useful new options.
Enter the ‘Programs and Features’ in the search box of your Cortana and select Programs and Features to open the window below where you can remove the software.
Alternatively, you can remove the problematic application by using the software uninstaller. If you are not familiar, is a specialized application uninstaller software that actually removes the selected programs from your PC.
This application will remove all files and registry entries associated with the selected application ensures that the application is completely removed.
If you want to completely uninstall a program, we have a list of the best uninstallers that you can use now. Check it out and choose the one that suits you the best.