The restart problem could occur due to numerous reasons such falty registery or incomplete Widows software installation. In this article we bring to you a step by step guide to fix the constant reboot problem in Windows 10.
How to fix the restart issue in Windows 10?
Run startup repair:
- Use Windows 10 installer DVD
- Next, insert the bootable DVD and restart your PC
- Now press the F8 key repeatedly to open the DVD boot
- Select Troubleshoot from the menu and click on Advanced Options
- Then choose repair or Startup repair from the options
- Let the process take place
Perform an SFC and DSIM scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- Let the command run and then restart the PC
Reset the computer:
- Head over to settings
- Go to Windows Update and choose Recovery
- Now select the option Reset this PC
- Next, click on Get Started and follow the instructions given on the screen
We’re sure that you were able to fix the constant restart problem in Windows 10 using these methods mentioned above. But due to any reason they weren’t effective in resolving the issue then let us know what other methods you opted for to resolve the problem.