Disk Management is not loading in Windows 10 [FULL FIX]
Then do not open the Disk Management tool. If you can not open the Disk Management window, you can improve system utility in Windows 10.
Disk Management is a handy tool that allows you to manage the drives on your PC.
What can I do if Disk Management does not work?
windows 10 fix
1. Try to improve on the Disk Management window Service
- First, open the Services window in the window by pressing Win + R Type ‘services.msc’ in the Run text box to open the window in a shot straight down.
- Next, scroll to the Remote Access Connection Manager and double-click.
- Click the Startup type drop-down menu and choose Disabled. Press Apply and OK button at the bottom of the window.
- Now double-click the Remote Access Auto Connection Manager Service window.
- Select Disabled from the Startup type drop-down menu. Then click Apply and OK button as before.
- Scroll to Virtual Disk and double-click to open a window in the snapshot below.
- Click the Startup type of drop-down menu and select Manual or Automatic from there. Then you have to press Apply and OK to confirm the new setting.
- Now restart Windows and open the Disk Management tool.
Most users do not know what to do if they stopped working on the Windows button. See this detailed guide and a step forward.
2. Consider using a trusted third party tools
If Disk Management is not loading on your PC and you do not have the patience to implement one tip troubleshot to another, you might want to consider using a third-party tool from scratch.
Disk Management is a convenient tool because it comes with Windows, but you might want to consider using Aomei Partition Assistant instead if you cannot start it.
Unlike Disk Management, the tool offers several advanced features for managing hard drives and partitions with ease. Best of all, they are not at all complicated to use.
So, if you can not run the Disk Management at all, you might give it a try.