Windows users tend to encounter an error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET when they’re trying to access the internet using Google Chrome. You can fix this error by using the solutions mentioned below.
How to fix the error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET?
Change DNS servers:
- Press Windows key + R key
- The RUN dialogue box will appear.
- Then type ncpa.cpl and then press Enter.
- Network Connections window will appear.
- Head over to your respective connection and right-click on it
- After that, select properties.
- Now choose Ipv4(internet protocol version 4) and click on properties.
- Now click use the following DNS service addresses.
- Now set the following values.
Preferred DNS server: 18.104.22.168
Alternate DNS server: 22.214.171.124
- Click ok to save changes.
Update your adapter’s drivers:
- Press Windows key + X key
- Next, click on Device Manager.
- When the Device Manager manager opens head to Display Adapters section, find your network’s Adapter driver.
- Next, right-click on the driver and click on uninstall
- Then tick the Remove the driver software for this device box and click ok.
- After the driver has been removed, Restart your PC
- Now go to your respective network’s adapter manufacturer’s site and download and install the latest drivers.
Use command prompt:
- Open command prompt and run it as admin
- Then input the following command:
NETSH winsock reset catalog
NETSH int ipv4 reset reset.log
NETSH int ipv6 reset reset.log
- Let the command run and restart the PC
If the article helped you fix the error then, please a comment down below.