In case the software installation does not work, the following error message may appear while installing the software: Error 1500. Another installation is starting. You must complete this installation before proceeding with it.
This is due to the fact that over one MSI installer is running at the same time or because of the instant switch after the previous installation. There are several techniques to fix Error 1500 on Windows 10.
How to fix Windows 10 Error 1500
- Close background program processes
- Extract the installation link using the registry editor
- Quit Windows Installer and restart it
- Run the system file checker on Windows
- Run Windows Update Fixes and Windows Store Apps.
- Manual reset of Windows update components