How do I fix the lost text on my Windows 10 device?
- Update all graphic drivers
- Run full system scanning
- Repair PC registry.
Update all graphic drivers
- Press Windows Key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
- Open Show Adapter, right-click your graphic driver and select Update the driver software from the menu.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Wait until Windows 10 tries to find and install the latest drivers for your PC.
- Reactivate your PC afterward.
Run full system scanning
- Go to start and type defenders to launch Windows Defender.
- In the left panel, select the shield icon.
- In a new window, click Advanced Scan Options.
- Check full scan options to launch full system malware scanning.
Note: You can use third-party antivirus software out there. Our recommendations, however, are BitDefender.
This is the most reliable and upper protection that you can get for your device.
It works properly for the Windows 10 system, bringing some benefits such as unbeatable detection levels to stop sophisticated malware, complete protection, strong firewalls, secure VPN – all this with minimal impact on your system.
Repair PC registry
- Go to Start and type cmd.
- Right-click on the command prompt and select Run as an administrator.
- Now, type the SFC / Scannow command.
- Wait for the scanning process to finish and restart your computer. All damaged files will be replaced on reboot.