FIX: All text is missing from Windows 10
Windows users who upgraded their devices to Windows 10 were reported to various technical problems. Thus, the upgrade from previous versions of Windows, they saw that all the text is missing from Windows 10.
This problem can be caused by severe corruption in the system registry, malware infection, a driver problem, or hardware.
We understand this situation’s difficulty, so if you ever run into this problem, then read on as we list a few solutions to help.
1. Update all graphics drivers
- Press Windows Key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
- Go to Display adapters, right-click your graphics driver, and select Update Driver Software from the menu.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Wait until Windows 10 attempts to locate and install the latest drivers for your PC.
- Restart your PC afterward.
Better yet, we recommend updating your graphics drivers using DriverFix. This tool allows you to upgrade your drivers with just a few clicks.
First, you download and install the tool. After that, you start and press the Scan button. Allows the software to scan your device for any worn parts.
Using the large built-in databases, DriverFix would recommend upgrading through a compatible device, which is perfect because you do not need to wonder if you install the correct item or not.
2. Run a full system scan
- Go to Start and defender types to launch Windows Defender.
- In the left pane, choose the shield icon.
- In the new window, click the Advanced scanning options.
- Check the full scan option to launch a full system scan malware.
- Note: You can use the software antivirus others out there. Our recommendation, however, is BitDefender.
This is the most reliable and up-to-date protection you can get for your device.
It works perfectly for Windows 10 system, bring some benefits such as detection rates are unbeatable to stop advanced malware, complete protection, a powerful firewall, VPN secured – all this with minimal impact on your system.