Your Appdata file may go missing. In this guide, we’ll help you recover your Appdata or Local low file.
Methods to recover a missing Appdata/LocalLow file:
Recover the AppData/LocalLow folder:
- Open the Control Panel
- Now search recovery in the control panel
- And click Enter
- Now choose Open System Restore
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen and complete the process
- Now restart your PC
Create a new user account:
- Open the control panel.
- Click user accounts
- Select user accounts
- Now click on Manage another account.
- Next, click on Add a new user in the PC settings.
- Select add someone else to this PC
- Enter the necessary information about the user and go back to change an account
- Open the new account and click Change the account type.
- Make it admin
- Now go back to your current account and backup your files and documents.
- After that, click on delete account and delete files.
- Log into your new profile and then from the settings. Check if the issue persists.
Perform an SFC scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- Let the command run, and after it, restart your computer.
We’re sure that you were able to fix the issue by using the mentioned methods.