Blue screen of death is a type of error that is caused by a critical malfunction or maybe sometimes because of the system crashing. It just happens, and it is very annoying for the users to see a blue screen on their computers and they don’t know what to do about it. Therefore, we’ve gathered some solutions to this error to help you fix it.
How to fix critical structure corruption BSOD error in Windows 10?
Check Hard drive and RAM:
It is possible that because of any issues in the hard drive and the RAM can cause the ‘BSOD’ error. So it would help if you considered checking your hard drive and RAM for any possible malfunctions. After this only you can go for other fixes so make sure you look in your HDD for errors and fix them then scan your RAM and see if any troubleshooting is needed also make sure all the cables are correctly connected.
Run an SFC and DSIM scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- After SFC is scanned, type in the DSIM command mentioned below.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- After the command runs, restart your PC
Run blue screen troubleshooter:
To run the Windows blue screen troubleshooter follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
• Then click on Troubleshoot
• Then select blue screen troubleshooter and click Run this troubleshooter
If these solutions helped resolve the BSOD error do give us your feedback in the comments below.