A DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION error can occur when playing a game, checking out a video, or when working on Windows 10, actions, and 8.1. At this point, the user will see every blue screen indicating that your PC has a task and needs to be restarted. Most times, if you want, you can search the Internet for information about these DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error rules.
In most cases, the illegal operation of some drivers must cause the occurrence of an error (those at the time when the actual driver can flag procedures – delayed procedure call) associated with the laptop. The computer hardware is literally exceeded and is no doubt very simple – fix it. This guide provides details on how to reanimate the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION problems in Windows 10 (the methods may work for Version 8 as well) and virtually all the common reasons for their occurrence.
In situations where the problem is the results of AHCI drivers, and this, from the way, is a third within the cases of the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error, the following way of curing the problem usually helps (even without downloading the drivers):
- Right-press the “Start” button and go to “Device Manager”.
- Open the “IDE ATA / ATAPI Controllers” section, right-click on the Sita AHCI Controller (possibly with different names) and select “Update Driver”.
- Next, select “Find drivers on this computer” – “Select a driver from the list of pre-installed drivers” and note whether the names given in step 2 in the list of compatible drivers are a driver with a
- different name than If so, select it and click Next.
- Wait for the driver to be installed.
FIX: List index out of bounds error on Windows 10