The error 0xa297sa tends to appear while using the web browser. The reason to this error is purely some malware attacking your system and trying to modify it. Here in this article we’ve given you three effective ways to get rid of the malware and fix this error on your Windows PC.
How to fix the error 0xa297sa?
Close web browser and processes associated with the malware:
- Launch the Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete
- Then switch to Processes and the task linked with your web browser
- Scroll down and stop other similar processes too
- Now close the Task Manager window
Reboot in the Safe Mode:
- Press Windows key + R key
- The Windows RUN dialogue box will appear
- Type msconfig in the box and click OK
- When the System Configuration window opens head over to the Boot Tab
- Next select safe mode + network from the options
- Save changes and restart to reboot in the Safe Mode
Download and run anti-malware scan:
This is one the most important solution to stay away from malware. Anti-Malware softwares provide you protection from future malware threats and help you eliminate the existing one so download any good anti-malware software such as Malwarebytes and then run a full malware scan and immediately remove the malware present in the system and enable the option to protect your computer from future threats.
I hope this article was helpful to you in fixing the error 0xa297sa. If not and you figured some other way to fix this error then let us know in the comments below.