Windows runs smoothly and provides users with ultimate stability, but sometimes the Windows errors tends to spoil the experience. One of these errors ‘error 0xc004f074‘ that shows up post update causes a hindrance in the activation process of the operating system. Luckily, we have solutions for you to fix this issue so you’ll want to read the article till the end.
How to fix the error 0xc004f074 in Windows 10?
Run the Windows Troubleshooter:
Windows troubleshooter is a tool designed to eliminate any bugs related to Windows.
To run the Windows update troubleshooter follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
• Then click on Troubleshoot
• Then select Windows Update under Get up and Running and click Run the troubleshooter.
Run the Slui 3 command:
- Press the Windows key + R key
- The RUN dialogue box will appear
- Now type Slui 3 in the box
- Now search your operating system product key in the window that appears
- Now click the activate button
- Simply restart your PC and see if the issue still persists
Perform an SFC scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- Let the command run and after it restart your computer
We’re sure that you were able to fix the issues and errors on your computer by using the mentioned methods. Perhaps, it is possible that in certain cases you couldn’t fix the issue through the methods mentioned above so if you found out a different way to fix the error please let us know as well as if the article was helpful to you then leave your feedback in the comments below.