There is no doubt that Microsoft is working on making Windows one of the most advance and stable software. However, despite all that effort, Windows users face tons of error including the internal network error code 0x80070035. This article is written to help the users in fixing the error by using effective solutions.
How to fix the error code 0x80070035?
Reset Windows update components:
• Press the Windows key + X key
• And run the command prompt as admin
• And then type in the following command
net stop wuauserv
net stop cryptSvc
net stop bits
net stop msiserver
Ren C:WindowsSoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
Ren C:WindowsSystem32catroot2 Catroot2.old
net start wuauserv
net start cryptSvc
net start bits
net start msiserver
• Let the command run and then restart your PC
Try Windows Update troubleshooter:
Windows troubleshooter update is a tool designed to eliminate any bugs related to Windows update.
To run the Windows update troubleshooter, follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
• Then click on Troubleshoot
• Then select Windows Update under Get up and running, and then select Run the troubleshooter.
Perform an SFC and DSIM scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- After SFC is scanned, type in the DSIM command mentioned below.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- After the command runs, restart your PC
Disable third party firewall:
The firewall and antivirus are two important tools for the security of your operating system, and so sometimes the third party antivirus firewall which is found in the third party antivirus software blocks specific files. Hence, one way to fix this error can be temporarily disabling your third party firewall and see if the issue is fixed.
If the article was helpful in resolving the error then please leave your feedback down in the comments below as well as any other method that you’re aware of which may be useful in fixing this error.