Error Code 0xc00000e9 usually appears because of any hardware issues. Here are some methods that can help you resolve this issue on your Windows 10 real quick.
How to fix Error Code 0xc00000e9 in Windows 10 in a few easy steps?
Perform an SFC and DSIM scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- After SFC is scanned, type in the DSIM command mentioned below.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- After the command runs, restart your PC
Fix with Windows PE:
- Connect an external hard drive with Windows PE to your computer
- Now run Windows PE and set Disk C as Master Boot Record
- Reboot your PC and see if the issue is fixed
Restoring PC to a restore point:
- Press the Windows key + S key
- Now enter system restore.
- The select create a system restore point.
- Now click on the system restore button.
- The system restore window will appear on your screen. Click Next
- Now select the restore point of your choice and click Next to proceed.
- And follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
We’re sure that you were able to fix the issue by using the mentioned methods.