The Gdi32full.dll files are super crucial for graphics. However, sometimes these files get missing, deleted or corrupted by any malware and result in the Gdi32full.dll is missing error on your computers. Here are some ways to fix that issue.
There may be invalid registry entries that are the reason for the error. Hence, you should consider scanning the registry and eliminate any invalid registry by using these following steps:
- Download CCleaner and install it
- Open the CCleaner and click Registry
- Select the Missing Shared DLL in the registry
- Tick every registry box and click scan for issues
- Next click on Fix selected issues button
- Then select Yes
- Click on Fix all selected issues
Update your drivers:
Sometimes the errors tend to show because of corrupted or obsolete GPU drivers. So it would be best if you considered removing the current ones and download + install the latest GPU drivers from your respective GPU manufacturer’s site.
Clean boot Windows:
- Press the Windows key + R key
- The RUN dialogue box will appear.
- Now type in MSConfig and click Ok
- Tick hide all Microsoft services box
- Next press Disable all
- Now select General Tab
- Click on the selective startup button
- Uncheck the Load startup items box
- Now select the Load system services & User original boot configuration box
- Press Apply and click Ok
- Next press restart
Run an SFC and DSIM scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- After SFC is scanned, type in the DSIM command mentioned below.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- After the command runs, restart your PC
More ways to fix the Gdi32full.dll is missing error:
- Reinstall the program
- Download a new Gdi32full.dll file
- Restore Windows 10