Microsoft Store is the best place for games and apps in Windows 10. However, sometimes it stops working. So, here are some solutions to resolve that issue.
Run the Windows Troubleshooter:
Windows troubleshooter is a tool designed to eliminate any bugs related to Windows.
To run the Windows troubleshooter, follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
• Then click on Troubleshoot
• Now click on the Windows Store app and proceed with the process to complete it
Updating the Windows store apps:
- Click on the dot menu and choose downloads and uploads
- Now click on get updates
- Restart the PC and see if the issue is fixed
Set the right country and language settings:
Many people have set the wrong language and country. You should go to the settings and set the actual country you live in for language. If you want, you can set it to English but make sure the location is right.
Create a new user account:
- Open the control panel.
- Click user accounts
- Select user accounts
- Now click on Manage another account.
- Next, click on Add a new user in the PC settings.
- Select add someone else to this PC
- Enter the necessary information about the user and go back to change an account
- Open the new account and click Change the account type.
- Make it admin
- Now go back to your current account and backup your files and documents.
- After that, click on delete account and delete files.
- Log into your new profile and then from the settings. Check if the issue persists.
We’re sure that you could fix the issues and errors on your computer by using the mentioned methods. Perhaps, it is possible that in certain cases, you couldn’t fix the problem through the methods discussed above, so if you found out a different way to fix the error, please let us know as well as if the article was helpful to you then leave your feedback in the comments below.