So basically, the Microsoft Store error code 0x80073d12 pops up when you’re trying to install any particular game or program. And trust me I know it is annoying as hell that is why I prepared this guide so that you could easily fix this error on your computers.
How to fix the error code 0x80073d12?
Reinstall game from My Library:
- Open the Microsoft Store App
- On the top right click on See More
- Now click download and updates
- Then click Downloads and select My Library
- Next, click Ready to install
- Simply, click install for the game you want to install
Run the Windows Store App Troubleshooter:
Windows troubleshooter is a tool designed to eliminate any bugs related to Windows.
To run the Windows troubleshooter, follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
• Then click on Troubleshoot
• Now click on the Windows Store app and proceed with the process to complete it
Cleaning up unnecessary files:
- Go to the start menu, then search for disk cleanup and launch it.
- Select the respective disk you want to clean, then see how much space you can cleanup
- Now select the button cleanup system files.
- The disk cleanup will remove any unnecessary temporary files from the drive
If you found this article to be useful then please leave your feedback in the comments section below.