Although Microsoft tries to make Windows better with every update whatsoever, the errors come along every time. Just like that, Microsoft Store also faces three common errors 0x8007064a, 0x80246007, 0x80248014, and the fix to them is pretty much the same. So if you face any of these errors on your computer, you can fix them by the below-given methods.
How to fix Microsoft Store errors 0x8007064a, 0x80246007, 0x80248014?
Run the Windows Troubleshooter:
Windows troubleshooter is a tool designed to eliminate any bugs related to Windows.
To run the Windows troubleshooter, follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
• Then click on Troubleshoot
• Now click on the Windows Store app and proceed with the process to complete it
Updating the Windows store apps:
- Click on the dot menu and choose downloads and updates
- Now click on get updates
- Restart the PC and see if the issue is fixed
Set the right country and language settings:
Many people have set the wrong language and country they live in. It is advisable when you go to the settings and set the actual country you live in for language. If you want, you can make it to English but make sure the location is right.
Fix your registry through SFC scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- After the command runs, restart your PC
If you know more solutions to this issue, mention them in the comments below.