If you’re prompted with the error message: Pardon the interruption and you’re aren’t familiar with fixing errors then this article is your go-to guide to fix this error.
How to fix the error message:Pardon the interruption?
Disable proxy server:
- Press Windows key + S key
- Search for Internet Options and choose Internet Options
- Head over to Connection Tab in the internet settings and click on Lan Settings
- Now deselect the option Use a proxy server for your Lan.
- Click Ok
- Press Windows key+R key
- The RUN dialogue box will appear
- Type wsreset.exe and press Enter
- Let the wsreset.exe run completely and see if the issue is fixed
Update Microsoft Store App:
- Open the Microsoft Store software
- Then click on your profile picture
- Now choose Settings
- If you’re using an obsolete version of Microsoft Store then you’ll be prompted with Pardon the interruption error
- Next, click on the Update button
- Then simply restart your PC
If this article helped fix the error then, please leave your feedback in the comments section below. However, if the article wasn’t effective in fixing the error and you figured some other way to fix it then let us know as it helps us to improve our articles in the future.