If your internet protocol settings aren’t set right, then it can cause errors such as ‘no internet, secured error’. Moreover, changes in IP settings can also result in this error. However, you don’t need to worry about this error you’ll soon be able to connect internet with your device normally by implementing the solutions mentioned below.
How to fix the No Internet Secured error?
Change the properties of your WiFi:
- Press the Windows key + R key
- Type in ncpa.cpl and click Ok
- Choose your respective Wi-Fi connection and right-click on WiFi.
- And select properties
- Make sure you’ve checked the options visible in the picture above.
- Click on the network icon and navigate to the WiFi network that is causing issues.
- Unplug the ethernet cable
- Now enable airplane mode
- Then restart the WiFi router
- After the router starts, disable the airplane mode
- Lastly, connect to the WiFi connection again
Run the Windows Troubleshooter:
Windows troubleshooter is a tool designed to eliminate any bugs related to Windows.
To run the Windows update troubleshooter follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
• Then click on Troubleshoot
• Then select internet connection under Get up and Running and click Run the troubleshooter.
- Head over to properties of the network adapter and look for a wireless adapter that is running
- Search internet protocol version 6(Ipv6) under options uncheck Ipv6 to disable it.
- Click ok and restart the computer.
If these solutions were helpful to you, then please give your feedback in the comments.