So apparently Windows 10 has a lot of blue screen of death errors and one of those is caused by the ntoskrnl.exe. In this guide, we’ve provided you with the effective troubleshooting methods so you can get rid of the annoying BSOD error caused by the ntoskrnl.exe.
How to fix the BSOD error caused by ntoskrnl.exe?
Usually, users tend to overclock their GPU or CPU to get the best performance out of the system. Perhaps, this also increases the temperature and can result in overheating of the system which could further cause the blue screen of death error. So to avoid that, consider removing overclocking from your GPU or CPU.
Run an SFC scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- Let the command run after that. Restart your PC
Checking disk for any possible errors:
- Open the command prompt and run as administrator.
- Then type in the following command.
Note: X is your respective drive name
Turn off BlueStacks:
- Simply open the Notepad and enter the following text in it “
C:Program Files (x86)BlueStacksHD-Quit.exe”
net stop BstHdUpdaterSvc
net stop BstHdLogRotatorSvc
net stop BstHdAndroidSvc
- Now save as the file as type All Files
- Enter script.bat as the file name and click on Save
- Then navigate to the file and run it by double-clicking on it
If this article helped you in fixing the BSOD error then please leave your feedback in the comments section below. Also if you used any other method that helped you in resolving the issue then let us know as it helps to improve our guides in the future.