In general, you get the error message Setup cannot use the existing partition because it does not have the required free space when you have additional hard drive drivers with your device or if the partition on which you have Windows 10 needs to be installed Not completely empty.
Setup could not use the existing partition
- Disconnect all peripheral devices
- Format the problematic partition
- Remove all partitions
- Create a new boot partition
First, back up your existing files, folders, and other important documents to avoid future troubles before doing the following.
- Disconnect all
Disconnect the USB sticks and devices attached to your device.
Restart your Windows 10 operating system without any plugins.
Restart the drafting process, one person will understand that you are still receiving the same message for not finding a place.
2. Format the troublesome partition
Now, in order to get important backups of someone’s important data, you must format the partition where Windows is installed in vitro fertilization.
3. Turn on the Windows 10 system.
After the system starts, place the Windows 10 installation media on the CD or DVD ROM.
Restart your Windows device directly and not hard by injecting media.
You are asked to press any important start from CD or DVD.
Follow the instructions and press any key on the keyboard with the CD or DVD.
To get started with Windows, select foreign languages that are more visible than installation media marketing.
- When an individual is complete, click the “Next” button.
- Select the Windows button.
- Enter the Windows 10 product search in the “Enter product key to activate Windows” window.
- The next page reads Please look at the license terms and most of the time you have to see the box that I accept the license terms and then click on next.
- This system asks you what you are in favor of installing.
- Click Custom Options.
- “Where to identify how to install Windows?” It now appears on your screen. The correct show “Drive Options (Advanced)” function.
- Select the partition that will help you install Windows 10.
- Click inside the “Format” function and follow the on-screen learning.
- When you’re done, select the “Next” press button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation of Windows 10.
- Restart your system is also performed.