It is possible when you’re trying to change settings on your computer; you’re prompted with an error ‘Some settings are managed by your organization,’ which means you can’t adjust your computer’s settings as they are managed by the organization you’re working for. Here are some ways to fix this error: keep reading.
How to fix the error ‘some settings are managed by your organization’?
Use GroupPolicy Editor:
- Press the Windows key + R key
- The RUN dialogue box will appear.
- Now type gpedit.msc in the box and click ok.
- Next download gpedit.msc online
- Then head over to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
- Then copy the following text:
gpedit.msc (the console document)
- And paste it in the folders C:\Windows\System and C:\Windows\System32
- Now navigate to system configuration, then to Administrative Templates, and further to Windows Components.
- Now head over to Data Collection and Preview Builds folder and open it.
- Next, click on Allow Telemetry.
- Select 3 full from the menu and click on Enable
- Now click on Apply and Ok.
Remove scheduled tasks:
- Press the Windows key + S key
- Now choose Task Scheduler.
- Now open the Safer Networking directory in the Task Scheduler and choose Spybot Anti Beacon
- Next in the right pane, choose an available task and right-click on it and select Delete.
Disable your antivirus:
Some of your antivirus features may be intervening in your system, and so causing the error. So it would be best if you considered disabling some of your antivirus features for a while or a better solution is to install more compatible and better antivirus software that won’t cause such errors in the future.
If you know more solutions, tell us in the comments below.