Sometimes the files in your operating system get corrupted because of any malware or, in general, due to random shutdowns, which result in the System Restore error 0xc0000020. Here are some methods to solve this error on your Windows 10.
How to fix System Restore Error 0xc0000020 on Windows 10?
Run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
Windows troubleshooter is a tool designed to eliminate any bugs related to Windows.
To run the Windows update troubleshooter, follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
• Then click on Troubleshoot
• Then select Windows Update under Get up and Running and click Run the troubleshooter.
Perform an SFC and DSIM scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- After SFC is scanned, type in the DSIM command mentioned below.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- After the command runs, restart your PC
I’m certain that you were able to fix the issue by using the mentioned methods.