Usually, Windows starts to show up those random security alerts like ‘The identity of this website cannot be verified pop up’ on your screen when malware is trying to modify your system or in any way trying to break in your system. Here are some solutions that will help you fix these security issues.
Solutions to fix the security issues in Windows 10:
Deleting unknown browser extensions:
The malware might be disguising itself as a browser extension. Follow the steps below to remove it:
- First of all, enter the Safe Mode.
- Now it’s time to delete extensions. I’ve mentioned below process for different browsers:
- Click on the gear icon.
- Now from the menu, choose manage add-ons.
- Now look for unknown and suspicious extensions and disable.
- Click on the menu icon.
- Next, choose more tools.
- Now delete them
Checking browser properties:
- Find your browser’s icon shortcut and right-click on it
- Choose properties
- Now select go to the shortcut
- In the target section, delete everything after browser exe and make sure you don’t delete quotes after the .exe.
- Click Apply
Uninstall suspicious apps:
- Press the Windows key + R key
- Now type in appwiz.cpl and click Ok
- Search for suspicious programs that be connected to the malware and uninstall them
Eliminate malware using antivirus :
The last thing you should try doing is download a good antivirus, or anti-malware software and get rid of any present malware in your system plus save your computer from any future malware threats.
We’re sure that you were able to fix the issue by using the mentioned methods. Perhaps, it is possible that in certain cases, you couldn’t fix the issue through the methods mentioned above, so if you found out a different way to fix the error, please let us know as well as if the article was helpful to you then leave your feedback in the comments section below.