Intelppm.sys BSOD Error in Windows 10
Intelppm.sys error is one of Windows 10 is a file system driver (for the Intel architecture). There are several BSOD (blue screen) error messages that can include intelppm.sys. PAGE FAULT IN THE AREA Nonpaged Intelppm.sys STOP 0 × 00000050 error is one example of many related error messages.
How to fix BSOD Intelppm.sys Errors in Windows 10?
1.Update Device Drivers with Driver Booster 6
- Opens Driver Booster 6 pages,
- Click Download to install the software for Windows 10
- Six driver DB system will automatically scan on launch. After that, the user can press the Update Now button to update the listed device drivers.
- Click Download on the CCleaner web page and then install the software by downloading the setup wizard.
- CCleaner is an open window, and click Registry on the left.
- Select all checkboxes in the registry, and press the Scan button issue.
- After that, click Fix selected issues.
- A dialog box will open a window from which users can choose to back up the registry first. Select either Yes or No according to your preferences.
- To confirm press the Fix All Selected Issues button .
3.Open Run accessory system.
- When you open System Restore, enter ‘rstrui’ in Run and click OK to go further.
- Select Choose a different restore point if System Restore window, including the selection, and press the Next button.
- Click the Show more restore points checkbox.
- Select a restore point.
- Press Scan for affected programs button to check what software will be removed as a restore point.
- Click the Next button, and choose the Finish.
4.Reset Windows 10
- Go to the search box of Windows 10 by pressing the Windows key + S hotkey.
- Put the keyword ‘reset’ in the search box select Reset Settings to open this PC, as shown directly below.
- Click Start to open the window in a shot straight down.
- Choose to Keep my file option.
- Click the Next button, and select the option Finish to confirm.