System errors such as error_bad_pipe are not so common, but they can still occur on almost all PCs. By the way, you can easily recognize this error because it comes with the pipe state is an invalid error message.
This error may cause some problems, and today we will show you how to fix it on Windows 10.
How do I fix the state of the pipe is an invalid error?
1. Restart the PC
If you experience this error, one of the fastest solutions is to restart your PC. According to the user, restart your PC for a while to fix this problem, so if you occasionally see this message, make sure to checl this solution.
If this error is a constant issue on your PC, you must try several other solutions from this article.
2. Delete the problematic application installation
- Press Windows Key + I to open Settings application.
- After the open settings application, open the application & features. A list of installed applications will appear. Select the problematic application and click Uninstall.
If you don’t want to use the settings application, you can delete the application by following these steps:
- Press the Windows + X button to open the Win + X menu. Select the program and feature of the menu
- The program windows and features will now appear. Select the troubled application and double-click to delete it.
Third-party applications usually cause this error, and to fix it; you need to find and remove the problematic application. Some users report that the Adobe application causes this problem to their PC so that you can delete it.
Keep in mind that other applications may also cause this problem to emerge. Newly installed or updated applications can cause the problem, so you might want to delete it.