Well, back in time people used Wi-Fi radio switches to turn on and off the Wi-Fi but with the improvement in technology users are now able to enable/disable the Wi-Fi using the software so the radio switches aren’t useful anymore, in fact, they cause problems now such as the error message: Wi-Fi error Radio switch is off which causes hindrance in the WiFi connection. If you’re also facing this issue then follow this step-by-step guide to fix it.
How can I resolve the error of WiFi radio switches?
- Press Windows key + I key
- The Settings app will open
- Now click Update and Security
- Then select Recovery
- Next, click on Restart now under the Advanced Startup option
- Select Troubleshoot
- Choose Advanced Options
- Then select UEFI Firmware Settings and Restart
- Now your PC will boot into BIOS from where you can work further
Update your adapter’s drivers:
- Press Windows key + X key
- Next, click on Device Manager.
- When the Device Manager manager opens head to Display Adapters section, find your network’s Adapter driver.
- Next, right-click on the driver and click on uninstall
- Then tick the Remove the driver software for this device box and click ok.
- After the driver has been removed, Restart your PC
- Now go to your respective network’s adapter manufacturer’s site and download and install the latest drivers.
If this article helped you fix the error then let us know in the comments section below.