Sometimes infect your security files and causes an error of ‘there was a problem starting backgroundcontainer.dll’ when you reboot your computer. So the first thing you’ve to do to fix this error is to run a malware scan and remove the malware from your computer that jas infected your system’s security files. After doing that use any of the methods to eliminate the error from your Windows 10
How to fix ‘there was a problem starting backgroundcontainer.dll’ error in Windows 10?
- Download AutoRun
- Create a folder like shown above on your boot drive
- Extract the AutoRun zip file to the folder you created above
- Open the folder and double click on AutoRun.exe.
- Then AutoRun will scan your files for scheduled tasks.
- When the scan is done, it will say Ready
- Now press Ctrl + F
- In the find window type backgroundcontainer.dll and click on Find Next
- Now right click on backgroundcontainer.dll and select Delete
- Now restart your PC and see if the error is fixed.
Deleting scheduled tasks manually:
- Press Windows key + R key
- The RUN dialogue box will appear.
- Type control in the box and click Ok
- Then open the Task Scheduler
- Now click on Taskbar Scheduler library
- Now right click on the entry Backgroundcontainer.dll
- Then select Delete
- Then close the Task Scheduler along with any other open programs.
- Now reboot your computer.
If you’ve information about any other fix to this error mention in the comments below!