The taskbar may not be a very problem causing tool until it starts to cause issues and turn into a hugely annoying problem. Here are some solutions for you to fix the unresponsive taskbar.
How to fix the unresponsive taskbar?
Run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
Windows troubleshooter is a tool designed to eliminate any bugs related to Windows.
To run the Windows update troubleshooter, follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
• Then click on Troubleshoot
• Then select Windows Update under Get up and Running and click Run the troubleshooter.
Create a new user account:
- Open the control panel.
- Click user accounts
- Select user accounts
- Now click on Manage another account.
- Next, click on Add a new user in the PC settings.
- Select add someone else to this PC
- Enter the necessary information about the user and go back to change an account
- Open the new account and click Change the account type.
- Make it admin
- Now go back to your current account and backup your files and documents.
- After that, click on delete account and delete files.
- Log into your new profile and then from the settings. Check if the issue persists.
Restoring PC to a restore point:
- Press the Windows key + S key
- Now enter system restore.
- The select create a system restore point.
- Now click on the system restore button.
- The system restore window will appear on your screen. Click Next
- Now select the restore point of your choice and click Next to proceed.
- And follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
If this article was helpful to you, then please leave your feedback