So, in the instructions below, we’re testing how easy it is to repair (verify your identity on this PC). This warning usually appears after upgrading the firmware to Windows 8.1. It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post. However, it can also happen if you can’t connect to the Internet while installing Windows 8.1. For more information, see Windows 8.1 Offline Installation.
Now the message (confirm your identity on this PC) can be quite annoying and stressful because a pop-up window appears on your computer. As you can see, there is no information on how to fix this problem. Therefore, you need to solve the problem manually. Of course, you will find this manual useful here.
- Go to your computer’s home screen and click the Start button.
- Then select PC settings and go to the Accounts section.
- Click the Confirm button that appears.
- In the lower-left corner of the window, you need to select “Cancel Updates”.
- The email address is set as the backup address. If this is a valid email address, click OK and wait for the new code to enter (it will be sent to the new address).
- Finally, enter the received code, save the changes, and restart the device.
- Go back to PC settings.
- From there, go to the Accounts section and select the Disable option.
- We will now convert your account to Local.
- Enter your email address in Windows Apps and then enter your email address and password for confirmation.
- The new backup address reappears. Use the same item to get the new code.
- Enter your code and save everything before restarting your Windows 8.1 computer.
- There you have it That way, you can always access the “Verify your identity on this PC” warning in Windows 8.1. Try the above methods, then come back here to share your experience with yourself and your readers through the comments box below.