Several right users complained about drivers simulator sensor sites studio visual Microsoft, especially 2015 Visual Studio users.
This device does not work well because Windows cannot load the required drivers for this device. (Code 31)
The requested operation was unsuccessful.
Visual Studio Developer claims to have removed the sensor of the 2017 program version.
Therefore, if you get this problem, you will think the best way to resolve this driver’s issue is to increase to the next edition.
However, users vs2017 also complained about this problem. Fortunately, there is a solution that has worked for other users.
In this guide, you will learn various ways to remove the Sensor Simulator Location Studio Visual Microsoft with drivers’ error problem in both vs. 2015 and vs. 2017.
What is that?
Microsoft Visual Studio 12 – 15 provides a location simulator that works with the driver simulator driver you created.
Visual Studio Simulator is a desktop application that simulates the Windows Store application.
It gives developers a window to run applications and simulate general touches and rotational events on one machine.
Try solving compatibility
- Type in Microsoft Visual Studio in the search
- Right-click and select Open the location of the file.
- Right-click and select Properties, click on Comradement.
- Click Run Troubleshooter Compatibility and follow the instructions on the screen.
Delete Installation and Driver Simulator Visual Studio Location
- Open the Start menu and look for the device manager and select.
- Expand sensor items in the list.
- Right-click on the visual studio location simulator sensor and uninstall.
- Follow the steps on the screen to complete the installation removal.
- Turn back your computer.
Reinstall Driver Simulator Visual Studio Location
- Open the device manager.
- Expand the sensor category on the list.
- Right-click on Visual Studio location, then click Update Driver.
- Select Explore my computer for driver software.
- Then click Allow I choose from the list of drivers available on my computer.
- Click on Have Disk …, then browse.
- Navigate to the following directory:
C: \ Program Files \ File General \ Microsoft Shared \ Windows Simulator \ 14.0
- Select sensorsimulatordriver. inf and press Open.
- Click OK then.
Microsoft visual studio visual location simulation sensor problems on Windows 10 is not a problem with the application but drivers.
Here, we have shown you how to fix the problem by solving the relevant driver problems. The solution presented here is smooth. So, make sure you follow them carefully.
If in doubt, you can use the recommended tool to complete it quickly.