Well, as everyone knows that Windows is one of the best operating systems out there. Nonetheless, the installation process isn’t easy and smooth always because certain errors obstruct the completion of the installation process. If your installation process wasn’t able to proceed then follow this step by step guide to get rid of this problem.
How to fix the issue: Windows 10 couldn’t be installed?
Try Windows Update troubleshooter:
Windows troubleshooter update is a tool designed to eliminate any bugs related to Windows update.
To run the Windows update troubleshooter, follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
• Then click on Troubleshoot
• Then select Windows Update under Get up and running, and then select Run the troubleshooter
Restart Windows Update Service:
- Open the Services window
- Then navigate to Windows Update Service
- Now right-click on it and select Stop
- Next, repeat the step to restart the service by selecting Start
Turn off the firewall and antivirus:
- Open Windows Firewall in the Control Panel
- Then select Turn Windows Firewall on or off
- Choose Turn off Windows Firewall(not recommended) for public and private both network settings
- Click OK to save changes
Note: just like that head over to your antivirus and turn it off
We’ll be happy to know your feedback about how effective this guide was in fixing the error so please a comment down below.