Fix Windows 10 error code 0xc0000034 with these solutions
Most of us often face the annoying blue screen of death problem in our different versions of Windows.
You’ll notice that the screen turns blue, or the system will fail to boot.
1. Run Windows automatically repairs
Remove PC Errors
Run Scan PC with Restore Repair Tool to find fault, causing the security problem and decline. After the scan is done, the repair process will replace the damaged file with Windows file fresh and components.
Windows provides an automatic repair tool that uses the Windows installation media (DVD, CD, or USB drive) to fix the problem in a few steps. Here are some simple steps you need to follow:
- Insert the Windows 10 DVD or USB stick and restart your system.
- Be sure to boot your system using Windows installation media instead of your hard drive. You have to continually press a specific key (F8 or F11 depending on your system) and select the proper boot device.
- You will sail through the startup menu, select Next> Fixing your computer.
- On the next screen, select Troubleshooting and then click Auto Repair.
- You’ll see a list of operating systems, select the one you have. A repair process will start checking your Windows to the problem and fix it.
- Wait patiently until the end of the process.
- If the first solution fails to fix the error, try the next solution.
2. The repair manual errors
- This method requires Windows 10 Setup bootable media, so you can correct the error by following these steps.
- First, plug in the Windows 10 DVD or USB stick after starting your PC. the system will ask you to select a keyboard and language settings.
- Select Repair your computer option.
- On the next screen, select Troubleshooting and then click Advanced Options.
- Now you’ll see the option Command Prompt. Click on it.
- As soon as you see the Command Prompt window, enter the following command and press Enter after entering each.
- bootrec / fixmbr
- bootrec / fixboot
- bootrec / ScanOs
- bootrec / RebuildBcd
7.In this step, add the installation to the boot list by typing A and pressing the Enter key.
8.Finally, exit setup by closing the Command Prompt window and click the Continue button.
9.In the end, you will proceed to the home screen of Windows 10.
Once you have finished, the whole process of Windows 10 0xc0000034 Error Code must be fixed, and your system should boot normally.