Windows 10 is an excellent operating system. It has marked its presence in the market to such an extent that it doesn’t even need an introduction anymore. However, Windows 10 does have some issues. One of which is the Windows screen getting stuck on the welcome or login screen. Don’t be upset about it because you can fix this problem by following this step-by-step guide.
How to fix the stuck Windows Welcome screen?
Disconnect from the internet:
It was found out that because the Windows 10 is trying to connect to the wireless connection, the screen tends to get stuck while logging in. So one way to fix this is to temporarily deactivate your internet connection and then try to log in.
Perform an automatic repair:
- Click on Start Menu and then click on the Power Button.
- Now press and hold the Shift Key then click the Restart button.
- After the boot options appear, head to Advanced Options and then select Automatic Repair
- Then simply follow the instructions appearing on the screen
Run an SFC scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- Let the command run and then restart the PC
Leave a comment below, if the article helped you in fixing the problem.