Usually your PC restarts frequently for no reason and that might result in losing the current work you’re doing on your computer or it can be really annoying in general. So here are some solutions to that random restarts on your computer
How to solve the random restarts in Windows 10?
1.Enable the sleep mode:
- Open the Power Settings
- Find your respective plan and click on change plan settings
- After that enable the sleep mode on your computer.
- Click on save changes
2. Uninstall and update your graphic driver
- Press Windows key + X key
- Next click on Device Manager
- When the Device Manager manager opens head to Display Adapters section. Now find your graphic card driver
- Next, right-click on the driver and click on uninstall
- Then tick the Remove the driver software for this device box and click ok
- After the driver has been removed Restart your PC
- Now go to your respective graphic driver’s site and download and install the latest drivers
3. Change power plan to high performance
- Open power settings
- Then select high performance
4. Uninstall your antivirus
It is possible that the random restarts are happening on your PC because of your antivirus. So you should consider uninstalling or disabling your antivirus for some while. Also it is advisable to look for a more compatible and better antivirus.
More solutions to the random PC restarts:
- Updating BIOS
- Look for any hardware issues
- Check for overheating
- Test RAM for errors
- Disabling automatic restart option
If you know more solutions to this issue then mention in the comments below!