Microsoft Store is a platform from where you can download and install a lot of digital content including games and apps. Regardless, when the users are trying to download Minecraft they’re encountered with an error code of 0x803f7003. This does not happen all the time but whenever it does, it turns into a headache for users to fix especially those who are not that tech-savvy. If you’re one of those users who were prompted with this error then worry not you can fix this error by following this step by step guide.
How to fix the Windows Store error 0x803f7003?
Refresh the downloads multiple times:
- Open the search box by pressing the Windows key + S key
- Now, search Microsoft Store and choose Microsoft Store from the list
- Now, in the search bar, type and enter Minecraft
- Next, choose the version of Minecraft that you prefer to download
- Then click Download
- You’ve to repeat these steps again and again until you’re finally able to download the game
- Press Windows key+R key
- The RUN dialogue box will appear
- Type wsreset.exe and press Enter
- Let the wsreset.exe run completely and see if the issue is fixed
Check regional settings:
- Press the Windows key + S key
- Now search for Settings and select the Settings app from the list
- In the Settings app head over to Time and Language section
- Now, navigate to the option Region
- Next, set the country and region to The United States
- Then see if the problem still exists
If this article was useful in fixing the Windows Store error code 0x803f7003. Then, please leave a comment below.