Windows users can download and install pretty much anything from the Windows Store app. However, sometimes Windows Store tends to prompt you with errors such as error code: 0x800700005. If you’re from the bunch of people who were encountered with this error then this article is your go to guide to fix it.
How to fix the error code 0x800700005?
Run the Windows Store App Troubleshooter:
Windows troubleshooter is a tool designed to eliminate any bugs related to Windows.
To run the Windows troubleshooter, follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
• Then click on Troubleshoot
• Now click on the Windows Store app and proceed with the process to complete it
Run an System File Checker scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- Let the command run after that. Restart your PC
- Press Windows key+R key
- The RUN dialogue box will appear
- Type wsreset.exe and press Enter
- Let the wsreset.exe run completely and see if the issue is fixed
If this article helped you fix the error then, please leave your feedback in the comments section below.