Windows runs smoothly and provides users with ultimate stability, but sometimes the Windows error tends to come in between the stable experience. These errors include the ‘update error 0x8024001F‘ and doesn’t let you download the latest Windows update. Luckily, we have solutions to this error keep reading the article!
Run the Windows Troubleshooter:
Windows troubleshooter is a tool designed to eliminate any bugs related to Windows.
To run the Windows update troubleshooter follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
• Then click on Troubleshoot
• Then select Windows Update under Get up and Running and click Run the troubleshooter.
Disable your antivirus:
Some of your antivirus features may be intervening in your system and so causing error. So it would be best if you considered disabling some of your antivirus features for a while or a better solution is to install a more compatible and better antivirus software that won’t cause such errors in the future.
Perform an SFC and DSIM scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- After SFC is scanned, type in the DSIM command mentioned below.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- After the command runs, restart your PC
We’re sure that you were able to fix the issues and errors on your computer by using the mentioned methods. Perhaps, it is possible that in certain cases you couldn’t fix the issue through the methods mentioned above so if you found out a different way to fix the error please let us know as well as if the article was helpful to you then leave your feedback in the comments below.