Method 1: Restart!
The first thing you might want to do is restart your computer. Yes, I know like an insignificant solution, but trust me, this is one of the most solutions to most of the errors. So restart your computer and see if the problem is solved.
Method 2: Run SFC and DSIM scans
Sometimes the Windows files become damaged or corrupted, which result in an error; to solve it, you’ve to run a system file scan and DISM
Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- After SFC is scanned, type in the DSIM command mentioned below
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- After the command runs, restart your PC
Solution 3: Update the system
- Press Windows key + I key
- Now head over to Updates & Security
- Click on Check for updates
- And if there are any, click update
- Sign in with password instead of the PIN
- Restore your system
- Delete profile from registry
- Try refreshing the location
If you know more solutions, let us know in the comments below!