How do you fix Bluetooth Windows 10 who doesn’t find the device?
Many users use Bluetooth every day, but sometimes Bluetooth doesn’t find the device at all.
Regarding Bluetooth problems, here are some similar issues reported by users:
Bluetooth does not detect Windows 10 devices – if this problem occurs, try restarting the Bluetooth support service and check if it helps.
Bluetooth does not work Windows 10 – Many users claim that Bluetooth does not work at all on their PC. However, you can fix the problem by reinstalling your Bluetooth driver or just by updating it.
Bluetooth does not find headphones, Fitbit, UE Boom, Beats, JBL, Keyboard – This problem can occur with various devices, and to fix it, make sure to check whether you pair the machine correctly with your PC.
Bluetooth is not connected – if Bluetooth is not connected, the problem can be your Wi-Fi. Some devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on one card, and to fix the problem; you only need to deactivate Wi-Fi while.
Bluetooth does not find the device – this is another problem that you can meet with Bluetooth, but you must fix it by running hardware and devices.
Try reinstalling your Bluetooth driver
- Press the Windows + X button to open the Win + X menu.
- Now navigate to Device Manager.
- Find the device that gives you a problem, right-click, and select Uninstall Device from the menu. When the confirmation dialog appears, click Uninstall.
- Now click Scan; the hardware and Windows change icon must automatically install lost drivers.
- If Bluetooth does not find the device, the problem may be related to your driver. To fix this problem, users suggest reinstalling their Bluetooth device.
- Alter reinstalling your driver; the problem must be resolved. Some users claim that their Bluetooth drivers can cause this problem to appear, but after reinstalling their Bluetooth drivers, the issue is fully resolved.
- In addition to reinstalling your driver, you might want to try using an official driver from the manufacturer.
- Just visit the manufacturer’s website and download the latest drivers for your Bluetooth adapter, and the problem will be resolved.
- Update drivers automatically
Add a Bluetooth device again
- Press the Windows + S button and enter the control panel.
- Now select the control panel from the list.
- Now find the hardware and sound category and see the Bluetooth device page.
- Choose a device that doesn’t work and delete it.
- Now click Add and add the device again.