Here are some common issues reported by users:
- DisplayLink won’t work – try reinstalling your DisplayLink driver.
- DisplayLink only shows one monitor – Select the Extension option from the display settings.
- DisplayLink HDMI does not work – Update all your drivers and check whether it solves the problem.
- Video DisplayLink does not work – Switch to USB 3.0 port and check whether the problem is still there.
- DisplayLink Black Screen – Disable the Nvidia Share feature.
- How can I fix Windows 10 problems?
Update your screen driver
In some cases, to fix this problem, you only need to update your DisplayLink driver. To do that, just download the latest drivers from the DisplayLink website and install them. After your current driver, the problem must be resolved permanently.
Remove the DisplayLink driver and reconnect the docking station
In some cases, you might be able to fix the problem just by removing the DisplayLink driver installation. To do that, just open the application section in the Settings application and remove the DisplayLink driver.
After doing that, you need to decide on your docking station, turn it off, wait a few minutes, and connect again.
After your docking station is connected, the required driver will be installed automatically, and the problem must be resolved.
Reinstall the DisplayLink driver
Users have reported the blue screen of death errors when using two or more monitors on their PC, and in this case, the cause of the problem is usually the DisplayLink driver, so let’s try reinstalling:
- Download the DisplayLink installation cleaner.
- Download the latest DisplayLink Driver.
- Run the DisplayLink installation software.
- After the removal process is complete, restart your computer.
- When your computer restarts installing the downloaded DisplayLink driver.
- After you install the driver, your computer will restart again.
- When Windows 10 boots again, go to the settings and select the system.
- Next, select the display and configure your monitor.