Almost every gamer creates a virtual LAN network using Hamachi in order to play multiplayer games with their friends. However, users have reported that Hamachi isn’t working well on Windows 10. Here are a bunch of best solutions that can help you fix this problem.
How to resolve the Hamachi VPN not working well issue on Windows 10?
Disable Microsoft Network Adapter Multiplexor Protocol:
- Open Control Panel and head over to Network Connections
- Look for Local Area Connection and right-click on it
- Now select all options except for Microsoft Network Adapter Multiplexor Protocol
- Next, restart your PC and install the latest version of Hamachi
Launch Hamachi as admin:
- Navigate to the Hamachi shortcut and make sure it isn’t working in the background
- Right click on it and select Run as administrator
Update Hamachi driver:
- Press Windows key + X key
- Next, click on Device Manager.
- When the Device Manager manager opens head to Display Adapters section, find Hamachi driver and click Update Driver
- Then click on Browse my computer for driver software
- Now, click on the Browse button and select your desired Hamachi installation directory and click on Next to continue
- Then Windows will install the driver now
If you were able to resolve the Hamachi VPN issue using the above-mentioned methods then please leave your feedback in the comments section below.