If you are encountered with the CDpusersvc error code 15100 in Windows 10 then it is likely that you might face a number of problems on your PC. However, you can stop this error by following this step by step guide.
How can I stop the CDpusersvc error code 15100?
Create a .bat file to stop the service:
- First of all, open Notepad
- Then paste the following script in the Notepad:
SC QUERY state= all>servicesdump.txt
FINDSTR /L /C:”SERVICE_NAME: CDPUserSvc_” servicesdump.txt >CDPservice.txt
FOR /F “usebackq tokens=2” %%i IN (CDPservice.txt) DO SET CDPUserSvc=%%i
NET Stop “%CDPUserSvc%”
SC Delete “%CDPUserSvc%”
- Next, click on File then click on Save as and enter fix.bat
- Simply save the file and run it
Perform a system restore:
If you’re continually getting the error, then you could solve this problem by running a system restore. For that, follow the steps:
- Press the Windows key + S key
- Now enter system restore
- The select create a system restore point
- Now click on the system restore button
- The system restore window will appear on your screen. Click Next
- Now select the restore point of your choice and click Next to proceed
- Further, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Check for malware:
It may be possible that your computer is attacked and infected by malware, which is causing the CDpusersvc error code 15100. So you should consider running a malware check on your antivirus and remove any existing malware on your system.
If this article helped you fix the problem then, please let us know in the comments section below.