Where Windows 10 has countless updates and store errors, the Bluetooth error adds on to the misery of the users. It seems like Windows cannot recognize the Bluetooth device. Here are some methods that’ll help you resolve this issue on your Windows 10.
Methods to fix a Bluetooth that isn’t working on Windows 10:
Installing the latest Bluetooth device drivers:
- Open Device Manager
- Now look for the Bluetooth device, and right-click on it then click uninstall
- Next, restart your PC
- After that, you can wait for Windows to automatically install the new driver, or you can head over to your device manufacturer’s site and install the latest drivers from there.
Make sure the Bluetooth utility is working:
- Press Windows key + R key
- Type services.msc and click ok.
- Now in the Services window, locate the Bluetooth Support Service.
- See if the service is enabled. If not, then right-click on it and select start.
- But if the service is enabled, then, in that case, select restart.
- Let the process finish and then restart your PC
Run the Windows Troubleshooter:
To run the Windows update troubleshooter, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Fist, click Select Start.
- Then click Settings
- Now select Update & Security
- Then click on Troubleshoot.
- Then select Bluetooth and then choose Run the troubleshooter.
I hope the article was helpful to you and you were able to resolve the issue using the mentioned methods.