Microsoft is working on the Windows Microsoft Store and is looking forward to providing users with a better experience with the updates. However, this is a fact about the future whereas, many windows users are struggling today with Microsoft Store errors such as error code 0x87AF0813. So in order to help users fix this error, we’ve created this step by step guide.
How to fix the Microsoft Store error 0x87AF0813?
Run the Windows Store App Troubleshooter:
Windows troubleshooter is a tool designed to eliminate any bugs related to Windows.
To run the Windows troubleshooter, follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
• Then click on Troubleshoot
• Now click on the Windows Store app and proceed with the process to complete it
- Press Windows key+R key
- The RUN dialogue box will appear
- Type wsreset.exe and press Enter
- Let the wsreset.exe run completely and see if the issue is fixed
Updating the Windows store apps:
- Click on the dot menu and choose downloads and updates
- Now click on get updates
- Restart the PC and see if the issue is fixed
- Reinstall the program
- Change the country or region
- Re-register Windows Store app
If this article turned out to be helpful in fixing the error then, please leave a comment below.