RSAT is a really handy tool. Its function is to manage and control Windows 10 remotely. However, sometimes due to some problem the RSAT crashes on Windows 10, and today in this article we’ll discuss ways to fix this issue.
How to resolve the RSAT crash issue on Windows 10?
Download the latest RSAT update:
- First of all, download the RSAT file from Microsoft website
- Then select English as your language and click download
- Now select the installer that is compatible with your OS (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Then, click Next
- Now, double click on the downloaded file to run the installation process
- Follow the instructions on the screen and complete the process
Check the client-server compatibility:
Sometimes the updated version of RSAT isn’t compatible with the version of Windows 10 and so it leads to an RSAT crash. If your RSAT isn’t compatible with the current OS version that you’re using then follow the steps given:
- Press Windows key + R key
- Input Control Panel in the RUN dialog box and click OK
- Now under the Programs menu click on Uninstall a program
- Choose view Installed Updates
- Next, click on Update for Microsoft Windows (KB2693643) and choose Uninstall
- Then click Yes to confirm
If this article was helpful in resolving the RSAT crash issue then please leave your feedback in the comments section below.