How to fix System.Xml.ni.dll errors in Windows
system.xml.dll is a DLL file system that is part of the .NET Framework. As such, it is one of the DLL files installed with the .NET Framework version. Various system.xml.dll error messages may appear in Windows if the files are damaged somehow, missing or not installed correctly. You can correct most errors system.xml.dll the same as another DLL file problems. These are some of the various resolutions potential error messages that include system.xml.dll in it.
1. Run the System File Checker Tool
- System File Checker can be useful to correct various errors DLL. System File Checker will scan repair the most damaged files detected. This is how you can use the SFC tool in Windows 10.
- Press Windows + X hotkey and select Command Prompt (Admin) on the menu.
- First, enter ‘DISM.exe / online / cleanup-image / Restorehealth’ and press the Enter key to start the Deployment Image tool in Windows.
- Then start an SFC scan by entering ‘sfc / scannow’ and press Enter.
- SFC scan can usually last between 20-30 minutes. When the scan is complete, the Prompt window will tell you if a file is fixed. Restart Windows if WRP does not repair the corrupted file.
2. Scan Registry
Invalid registry entries can often cause DLL errors. Thus, scan the registry may improve various error messages system.xml.dll. You can scan the registry with utilities included in this software guide. CCleaner is a utility that scans the registry with millions of users, and this is how you can clean up registry software.
- First, click Download on this page to save the installer’s CCleaner freeware. Open the installer to add CCleaner for Windows.
- Click Registry to open CCleaner’s registry tools
- Select all checkboxes in the registry, and press the Scan button issue.
- Press the button Fix selected problems. Then you can choose to back up the registry.
- Click the Fix All Selected Issues to repair the registry.