You may be unable to update your Windows and a 8007005 error keep showing which is really annoying and obviously you want the solution to fix the error and peacefully update your Windows. Here are some ways that could help you to fix the error 8007005 and then you can go back on updating your Windows software.
1. Try Windows Update troubleshooter:
Windows troubleshooter update is a tool designed to eliminate any bugs related to Windows update and it works surprisingly well to fix the 8007005 error.
To run the Windows update troubleshooter follow the below mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
• Then click on Troubleshoot
• Then select Windows Update under Get up and running, and then select Run the troubleshooter.
1. Run System File Scans:
Sometimes the Windows files become damaged or corrupted which result in 8007005 error to in order to solve it you’ve to run system file scan and DISM. Follow the below mention steps to do that:
• Open the command prompt by searching it and then select run as administrator
• Now its time to run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management utility
• Type in the following command and press the Enter key.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
• Now you’ve to run SFC command for that type the below mentioned command.
2. Disable your antivirus software:
• Press Windows+X
• Click on task manager
• Select startup
• Then select your antivirus and press disable
• Then restart the Windows
More ways to fix the error 8007005:
• Try rebooting your Windows update service
• Try resetting Windows Update components
• Switch to admin account
- DisableWindows defender wall
- Check your date and time setting and set the date and time manually.
Do you know other ways to fix erroe 8007005?
Mention in the comments below 🙂