Well, launching your apps is a computer user’s thing, I mean the apps are really important to every computer user. However, sometimes due to corrupted files the Windows 10 prompts you with an error: Impactor.exe Bad Image, which doesn’t let you launch your favorite apps. Perhaps, you can solve it using the solutions given below.
How to fix the error:Impactor.exe Bad Image?
Run the Windows Troubleshooter:
Windows troubleshooter is a tool designed to eliminate any bugs related to Windows.
To run the Windows troubleshooter, follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
• Then click on Troubleshoot
• Now click on the Windows Store app and proceed with the process to complete it
Performing a full system scan:
Sometimes your system is infected with malware that tends to cause malfunctions in your system and errors as well, so a full system scan is essential for removing the malware threats from your computer. Follow the steps below to run a full system scan
- Go to the start menu and search defender
- Now double click and open the tool
- Then choose the shield icon
- Now click on Advanced Scan option
- Check the full system scan box
- Let the scan run and if you find any malware remove it
Run an System File Checker scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- Let the command run after that. Restart your PC
If this article helped you resolve the error then please let us know in the comments below.